Saturday, July 08, 2006

Weekend Off

So I didn't have a wedding this weekend (it is a nice little break). Julie and I decided to hook up with some friends and go camping. We had a pretty crappy site but switched it. Then I got out my camera and messed around with some of my new lighting equipment. One photo is above. We ran into Satan, and played some Phase 10 (he won).

Just thought I would scare the masses (all those who read this site, who, judging by the comments, is no one). Oh, if you are reading this, please leave a comment so I know i'm not a complete loser (well I do already know that, but at least I'll know people are watching me be a loser). Just look a little ways down where it says '[0] comments' and click on it. If your mouse button is broken, I'll understand.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loser identified. It's easier to check websites than anything else these days. -=- Whitey -=-

Anonymous said...

comment.

Ok, that was meant to witty but in retrospect is kinda lame.

Meh, a comment is a comment.

Regarding this comment depression...I believe now is an appropriate time to quote that guru of gurus, Kevin Costner.
"If you build it, they will come"

Indeed.
Thanks Kev.

Elle said...

Well I read your blog Andrew - funny how familar Satan really looks...! ;)

Anonymous said...

Kevin Costner is the source of 83% of my inspiration. Thanks Marcy.

BTW, how is the fight going (to stay away from this hemisphere)