Friday, August 17, 2007

Wii

One gadgets begets another. Cause and effect. A + B = C

A) A few years ago I bought an ipod. It got me into walking and biking as I could listen to music while exercising, carrying huge amounts of media with me at once. Not long after that, I discovered podcasts and went to town. Ever since then I've been seeking new ones. One that I have found is called Sidescrollers from screwattack.com. It's all about gaming. I found it after watching a few of their videos that were posted on digg.

B) These guys talk a lot about gaming, and I found their Video game vaults a source of great nostalgia, as my childhood consisted of an extraordinarily highly saturation of video games. I got thinking about gaming again, especially after my brother and sister in-law's (Julie's bro and his wife) got me a Nintendo DS for Christmas.

C) Yesterday I purchased a Nintendo Wii. I searched long and hard for one, annoying department store employee's with my incessant phone calls. I ended up getting one and it has been great fun.


Case in point.

No comments: