Friday, December 15, 2006

Capitalism Update and Film to see

It turns out i'm only a grinch with a small 'g'. I put up the Nintendo Wii on ebay and a guy from Kitchener emailed me with an offer of what I paid plus $100.00. I think I could have got more if I left it up, but he really wanted to get for his kids and 'had almost given up'. We made the deal and I have $100.00 more dollars to my name. Not too shabby.

With some of the money, I took Julie out on a date. We went to see the film 'Blood Diamond'. This is probably the best film I have seen in recent memory. It has everything you want in a great film: action, acting, good plot (although a big goofy at times, just like any hollywood movie), and a wider purpose. Seriously, GO SEE THIS FILM!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE