Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Podcastapalooza - part deux


Well, the wee drought has ended with the second episode of Podcasts I listen to and think YOU should listen to too.

This month I treated myself to a magazine subscription. The magazine is called Relevant
and I've never actually read one. BUT, I have listened to the weekly podcast they do and it is seriously a lot of fun.

If you might enjoy a candid picture at western culture from a young, Christian perspective, you will enjoy this one. These people are kooky, a bit too go-america for my sentiments, but still entertaining. It's probably the podcast that makes me laugh the most out of all of the podcasts I listen to.

Enjoy! And please please please let me know what podcasts you are into....I am constantly looking to broaden my podcast library!

Next time (on this feature): Brand new discovery in my podcasting experience....it's exciting, and it involves ancient caveman aliens.

2 comments:

Nathaniel said...

Hey Andrew, I checked out Relevant, it looks like a cool mag. Your blog is a fun read! I'm not sure if you have mine. If you want to check it out or add it to your blog list that would be awesome too.

http://n8sbrain.blogspot.com

Andrew said...

Cool! Good to see you around the blogworld...I will definitely add you to the blogroll! I remember checking it out a long time ago before I even knew what blogging was....but thanks for the reminder....looks great!