Thursday, June 22, 2006

Western Canada

Julie and I had the incredible opportunity of travelling to Western Canada. We went out for work (I had a wedding to photograph, and the Bride and Groom flew us both out for it). The Bride was Theresa Oliver, who I spent five months on a boat with a few years ago with Mercy Ships.

We had such a great time exploring the beautiful landscape, and saw quite a bit of wildlife. There are a whole load of photos here. If you click on the first thumbnail and continue pushing the 'next' button, you can read through comments that I've made on many of the photos.

My favourite photograph from the trip is one that Julie took actually (I better be careful, if she starts up 'Julie Goodwin Photography', i'm going to have to find another way to make money). We climbed a mountain (with the help of a tramway that took us up 80% of the way) called 'The Whistlers', and Julie took a photo of me on a rock (it's the photograph that makes up the 'header' of this blog!). Anyway, if you're interested in animals, or picturesque scenery, or us, give it a look.

No comments: